Summer Scuba Singles
All Ages, All Fun, All Singles
Beginner to Expert Welcome
Our Package includes Monday-Friday Marine Conservation SCUBA packages on a beautiful Coral Caye in the Caribbean. World class diving, plentiful home cooked food and fun friendly people await you. Learn to dive or further your dive qualifications and help monitor the reef, commercial fish species and capture the invasive lionfish!! The diving is structured but extremely relaxed and not regimented. It is safe, non challenging diving in the Caribbean with little or no current and visibility ranges from 15-40 metres. There are rarely other divers in the area (we never have to share a site) and we often discover new dive sites and allow our guests to name them!!
Our Scuba week gives the general diver a unique opportunity to learn about the marine environment and to help conserve this precious resource whilst having a fun holiday. Our trips are for both experienced and non experienced divers, scientists and non scientists alike, everyone makes a contribution regardless of their background and experience. And, don't worry if you are a novice diver, lots of our guests come here to learn to dive as the PADI Open Water course is included in the price. We only take small groups which allows us to focus on individual diving skills and as we do 3 dives a day, not only know will you learn a lot more about the marine environment, you will also go away a much better diver.
Typical Scuba Day:
We rise with the sun and after a cup of coffee, fresh fruit and maybe a biscuit we go diving! No better way to start the day and work up a healthy appetite for the scrumptious Belizean breakfast that awaits our return. The second dive of the day is mid morning which allows time for some conservation training, PADI tuition, or just a swing in a hammock in the cool Caribbean breeze with a good book. Most dive sites are only 10 minutes or so from the island so after dive 2 we head back for a spot of lunch. Dive 3 is mid afternoon and whenever possible, weather permitting, and if guests are interested we will offer a night dive. (hopefully 1 each week) Watching the sunset over the sea with a local beer or rum punch rounds off the day, then a lovely dinner and some good chat from interesting like minded singles.
- Day 1: Punta Gorda Airport Pickup Dinner Sunday Eve - Meet Other Guests (Meal Not Included)
- Day 2: 9:00 am Depart by Boat for Tom Owens Caye Island Orientation & Private Cabana Assignment Lunch Dive Kit Allocation & First Dive (Learners: First Theory Session - First Water Session)
- Day 3/4/5: Starting 6 am - Dining Area Open (Fruit, Biscuits, Tea & Coffee) 7:30 am First Daily Dive (Deep Dive) 9:00 Return to Island Quick Shower the Full Breakfast. (Eggs, Pancakes, Sausages, Bacon Beans, Juice & Coffee) 11:30 am Dive 2 1:00 pm Lunch (Burritos, Chicken Salad, Quesadillas, Sandwiches & Nachos) 3pm Dive 3 6pm Drinks, Watch Sunset & Dinner (Lionfish, Lobster (in season) Fish Steaks, Garlic Shrimp, Spaghetti Bolognaise ETC)
- Day 6: 8am Breakfast 9am Final Dive 12:00 Depart for Mainland Dropped off at Hotel Farewell Group Dinner - Explore P. G. Live Music & Dancing (Dinner Not Included)
- Day 7: Depart for Home
- 1 Night Pre Trip Hotel in Punta Gorda
- 1 Night Post Trip Hotel in Punta Gorda
- 5 Nights Scuba Resort
- 3 Meals Daily During Dive Week
- 3 Daily Dives (Except Fri - 1 Dive)
- Airport Pickup & Dropoff
- Full International Travel Insurance
- R/T Air from Belize Intl Airport to Punta Gorda